As one of the best leadership books on the market, Kouzes and Posner’s Leadership Challenge provides straightforward advice on the basics of leading. The book, based on years of research and vetted by millions of readers, helps leaders understand everyday leadership blocking and tackling, including:
- Modeling the Way . . . setting an example for others to follow.
- Inspiring a Shared Vision . . . helping others not just see the future, but create it.
- Challenge the Process . . . looking for opportunities to take risks, experiment, and challenge the status quo.
- Enabling Others to Act . . . fostering collaboration and creating an environment where teams can thrive.
- Encouraging the Heart . . . celebrating success and nurturing hope.
The authors share some great real world examples and straightforward exercises making the book accessible and useful. I can’t recommend this book highly enough.
Purchase “The Leadership Challenge” on Amazon.