- What information we collect, store and use.
- How we use that information.
- How we protect that information.
What information do we collect, store and use?
- Information you provide. We collect, store and use information you provide to us when you register with our services, order products or services from us or respond to a survey from us and additional information you provide to us. For example, when you order our products or services, you may provide us with your name, phone number, email address, financial information, requested products and services, delivery locations and other information. You are always free not to provide information to us, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of our services.
- Information we obtain from your use of our website or services.
- We also collect, store and use information that is available to us as a result of your use of our website and/or our products and services, such as the volume of our products and services that you purchase and the frequency with which you purchase them. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser types, operating systems and URL addresses of sites clicked to and from our website.
- Location Based Information. When you use a location-enabled service such as one of our mobile applications, we may collect, store and use information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device.
How do we use your information?
- Provide products and services. We use the information we collect from you to provide our products and services to you, to improve our products and services, and to develop new products and services.
- Improve customer experience. We use the information we collect from you using cookies and similar technologies to recognize you when you return to our website, to aid you in using our website and to improve your customer experience with us and the overall quality of our services to you.
- Notification of improvements. We may use your email address and other contact information to let you know about additions, changes or improvements to our product and services offerings.
- Special offers. We may use your email address and other contact information to send your special offers from time to time, unless you “opt out” of receiving such offers at registration or request to “unsubscribe” within the offer. In addition, we may send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt out” of these other offers.
- Affiliates and trusted businesses. We may share certain of the information we collect from you with our affiliates and other trusted businesses and individuals we have engaged to perform a service or function on our behalf. Examples include sending email or evaluating site usage data.
- Asset Transfer. In the unlikely event that we are part of a merger or sell our assets, customer information such as the information we collect from you may be one of the assets transferred to the merged organization or purchaser.
- Law enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, then we will release information to comply with the law. We also will release information when we determine it is necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Non–personal information. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties.
We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise disseminate your personal information.
How do we protect your information?
We use technology and security measures designed to protect your personal information. When you submit private information to us, we work to protect that information both on‑line and off-line, including:
- Working to protect the security of all information transmitted during transactions by using secure sockets layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information transmitted.
- Using firewalls designed to protect against unauthorized intrusion.
It is your responsibility to protect passwords and access to your computers and other devices to prevent unauthorized access. While we take precautions to protect the security of your private information we maintain, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your own username and password.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.